File Modified Monitor is a utility that will inform you via email about modified files in a given root folder and it''s sub folders. It''s a non memory resident command line application that can be typically used to monitor file modifications on unattended servers. Use the command line options and your favorite scheduler to run a modified file scan with a regular interval.
- Check for new or modified files in ftp folders.
- Check for modified files in web site folders by hackers (defacing).
- Check for remote control files uploaded by hackers via existing file upload scripts.
- Supports multiple include and exclude masks with wildcards.
- Special alert mask for known malicious files.
- Logging and profile support.
- Direct email delivery without the need for an smtp host.
- Interface for easy command line setup.
- Includes example profiles for inspiration.
FileModifiedMonitor is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-11-07. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
FileModifiedMonitor (version 1.4.0) has a file size of 1.23 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 150 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.